Dana, You are just too cool!!!! I love your blog idea and look forward to seeing what you will come up with each day. Who are these ladies "with style"?? Where did you take this picture?? Burrrrr! I hope you are staying warm, I think of you on your morning walks as I am on my way to the barn which is also soooo cold. Leslie
The coats are the real deal. We are in Aladdin's restaurant for lunch, but the mirror gives the impression of Maxim's in Paris, given the very stylish Dee & Shirley in full view!
These ladies are just too cute! Check out the coats are they real or fake? I am guessing they are the real deal.
ReplyDeleteDana,
ReplyDeleteYou are just too cool!!!! I love your blog idea and look forward to seeing what you will come up with each day. Who are these ladies "with style"?? Where did you take this picture??
Burrrrr! I hope you are staying warm, I think of you on your morning walks as I am on my way to the barn which is also soooo cold. Leslie
The coats are the real deal. We are in Aladdin's restaurant for lunch, but the mirror gives the impression of Maxim's in Paris, given the very stylish Dee & Shirley in full view!
ReplyDelete